Our products range from 5 years - 10 years Guarantee, and it is extremely important to keep the label intact and also the warranty booklet in a safe place should you need to contact us regarding a problem with your mattress. If the guidelines for caring for your mattress are not followed then any warrantee may be deemed void.
To ensure that you maximise the life of your sleep set we recommend that you use follow the instructions below. Failure to follow the relevant care instructions will void your guarantee.
Use a high quality mattress protector at all times.
Non Turn Mattresses: If you have a mattress that is one sided (non turn) to ensure even wear over an extended period of time please follow these instructions.
For the first three months rotate your mattress (head to toe) every two weeks.
Turn Mattresses: If you have a two sided mattress to ensure even wear over an extended period of time please follow these instructions.
- Following the first three months, rotate you mattress every month
Latex Mattresses: If you have a latex mattress to ensure even wear over an extended period of time please follow these instructions.
- Rotate your mattress (head to toe and upside down) alternatively every two weeks during the first three months of use to ensure even wear for the long term.
- Repeat this every month thereafter
- Rotate your mattress (head to toe and upside down) alternatively every three months.sp;
Having selected the right mattress, there are other things that you can do to improve the quality of your sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not before just going to bed.
- Help your body go to sleep by starting a sleep time routine
- Do something relaxing: read a book, sit in a warm bath, listen to soothing music.
- Make your bedroom dark, cool and quiet.
- When you are tired, go to bed and turn out the lights
- Try and go to bed and wake up around the same time every day
- Help your body stay asleep by limiting the amount of food and liquids you consume before your bedtime.
- Avoiding cigarettes, caffeine and alcohol in the evening